Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April: Goals

Although the title looks ominous, I thought writing down the things I want to achieve this month would give me some perspective and focus. It will also help me put all those things floating in my head undergo a feasibility test. ( Does this line make any sense at all?) So without much ado, here it goes:

Evil first - All things on the buy list:

-GPS
-Bed with Storage drawers (Ok BEB, we have discussed this earlier, The BED is going to HAVE drawers. period.)
-Sewing Machine

To Do list - Some of these I have been putting off like forever

-Send the required papers to lawyers
-Organize the Bookshelf
-Plow the small area in the yard that I have earmarked for gardening, grow some plants
-Henna - my hair is badly in need of some pampering
-Change the address on my Insurance policy - I have been putting this one off for an year - Can't believe it!
-Plan at least 1 trip - May be San Diego

Thats all I can think of right now. See just writing it down made it look so simple.
I'll follow this one up with another post in May first week. Till then I have got some work to do...and..other posts to write about.

PS: Btw, Any suggestions on the sewing machine, I'm sure there are many fantastic artsists here who love to sew. Which is your best pal when it comes to sewing. Please share.

No comments: