Saturday, February 16, 2008

Menu Plan for half a week

I never fail to get impressed by how other women are making menu for the whole week and follow it to the T. I am not sure I will be able to do that, because me and BEB love food. The side effect is that we most of the times cook on a whim, and it is more like that on weekends, when we have time as well. But anyway, I will just give it a try, rather, half a try...I have planned menu for the coming three days. I have even bought the groceries accordingly. I'll update you on how well I did.
Since we are Indians, all the dishes that I list below are Indian, and may not be know to you, however, if you want the recipe of any of those, I'll be glad to share them with you.

So here's my plan for the comming three days:

Sunday:

Breakfast:
Milk-broken wheat pudding
vegetable juice

Lunch
potato cabbage and chapati

Dinner:
potato parantha

Monday:
breakfast
Cream of rice porridge (Upma)
Orange Beet juice

Lunch
Curd - chickpea flour curry (Kadhi)
lentils-rice

Dinner
okra - chapati

Tuesday

breakfast
chikpea flour (besan) - veggie - chapati (cheele)
Banana - mango smoothie

lunch
spinach - chickpea flour dumplings (gatte- palak)
chapati

Dinner
Vegetable -rice (pulao)

No comments: