Friday, May 2, 2008

Outstanding money

As I exchanged emails with various people who owe me money or are responsible for the payment of my money, I realized that I have quite a few outstanding $ here and there. Just thought of documenting it all as a reference for myself. So lets see...

1) A couple thousands from my company ( No this is separate from the paycheck)
2) An outstanding bonus payment, again from my company
3) IRS Tax rebate money
4) BEB's forthcoming raise (ok, this is part of the paycheck, but this would be additional income for us)
4) Walgreens MIR card ( A small amount but still...)
5) Online survey payment (Again a very small amount)

On any other occasion, I wouldn't think much of it and just regard it as money being saved
by others on my behalf but right now we really need all the resources we have for that big purchase in India and other expenses associated with India trip. Since there's not much that I can do about it, I'll just wait and watch my checking account like a hawk for any signs of incoming funds.

No comments: