Thursday, December 2, 2010

Create and enjoy photo gifts with shutterfly

Before my daughter was born, I used to think, who would pay so much for photo gifts? Oh boy! Did I ever change my mind...once my daughter was born I went photo crazy and shutterfly was my partner in crime.
Photo Books - check
Photo prints - check
Oh no...it doesn't end here...in fact, the interesting world of photo gifts just begins with photo prints and photo books...
I made Photo Calendars - complete with all the birthdays and other occasions marked along with phone numbers. I made photo cards...not just with my daughter's pics, but also with the pics of all her cousins. Photo cards with baby's pic is now my go to gift for all the new parents, whatever else we gift them, we always include a nice photo card of the baby, and parents just love it.
Not to mention the posters...there's something really nice about seeing the moments of your life in a big snapshot..right there on your wall.
You would be wondering, how much money did I end up spending when I did all those things...All I can say is...very little. With all the great promotions that shutterfly keeps rolling out all the time. I spent very little compared to the enjoyment we got and the gifts we were able to give.

No comments: